Why to become a sponsor?
This unique event will bring together Hepatology Leads, Experts focusing on cost effectiveness of liver disorders. Representatives from public health scientists, global funders, the pharmaceutical industry and the media will also be in attendance.
The WHO, EASL and ISPOR members will be represented; invitation is being extended to policy makers from all relevant Member States.
- Return on Investments
- Budget Impact
- Transferability Results
- Gap in interest of individuals and financial potentials in a community
- Financial aspects of cost-effectiveness of different liver diseases
- Rational allocation of resources
Supporters of the CELD 2016 Conference enjoy extensive benefits and branding opportunities for widespread visibility before and during the event, like:
- Advertisements in the final program (printed and/or e-book version)
- Company Profile and contact details credited as sponsor in exhibitor book.
- Sponsor’s logo placed on the home page of the conference website with hyperlink
- Branding on opening conference slide as GOLD sponsor, including logo
- Sponsors will be announced in press release or major announcements related to the conference
For detailed information on how to become a sponsor, please contact us.